Senior Arbortext Developer job in Houston, TX| Recruit Arrow
Recruit Arrow
Email Password
Forgot your password?
Welcome, Guest! New User?
Tell a Friend
Success Stories
From my very first contact with Recruit Arrow, through the application process, interviews, and my acceptance of the position, this service was an invaluable asset. My recruiter gave me insight into the company by sharing her own experiences and views.


Job Search

What


 job title, keywords

Where


 city, state, zip






JOB CENTER

Your Window to a World of Opportunities


Welcome to Recruit Arrow's Job Center. We offer you the ability to stay current in numerous specialized job markets, including marketing, advertising, and engineering just to name a few, by subscribing to our Newsletter and Real-Time Job Updates; to subscribe click here.

If you do not yet have an account with Recruit Arrow, we encourage you to sign up for a new account by submitting your resume. An account will allow you to make our search consultants aware of the jobs that you are interested in, view new jobs that match your search settings, modify your search settings, submit a new resume, and take advantage of other useful features.

We are pleased that your assessment of options has led you to Recruit Arrow, and we invite you to browse our website to learn more about our firm and the career opportunities we offer. If you would like to be considered for an professional position, feel free to submit your resume.


Select from the options below to begin your search.


Locations:
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple locations)
City Name:

Primary Field:

Minimum Years of Experience:

Keyword:

1 matches | 1 - 1 displayed 
 1 

Title
Senior Arbortext Developer
Location : Texas, Houston
Refer job # XGMF337950
 
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: The chosen candidate will participate in supporting and developing configuration and upgrades of Arbortext and customization of content management following S1000D with Java, JSP, XML and HTML, and Arbortext XML publishing. The selected candidate will enjoy traveling to a work location approximately 25% of the time, and working remotely the remaining 75%. Required Skills, Experience, and Education Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for consideration at this time. 5 or more years of experience, with emphasis on Arbortext Development for aerospace customers, project life-cycle management systems, product data management, and associated networking systems. 3 or more years of experience in Arbortext customization. Knowledge and use of Java, JSP, Java Script, J2EE, and XML. Experienced in use of one or more of the following: Google Web Toolkit GWT), VersionOne, Subversion, Bamboo, NetBeans IDE, VMware, Data Conversion. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle multiple activities, oversee infrastructure design, perform system upgrades and customizations, and work with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 12 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree. Desired Education Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
 
 
 
[Apply Now] [Email to a Colleague] [Permalink]

This particular job is currently not active. However, since our clients regularly share with us similar and other job openings, we strongly recommend that you submit your resume. We shall review your resume and get in touch with you as soon as a suitable vacancy comes up to further discuss your interest in exploring the opportunity.Assisting you is our highest priority.

Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.


1 matches | 1 - 1 displayed 
 1 
Newsletter and Job Updates